1 x Non tip horse feeding station (pink)
Available in pink only
Whether used in the stable or field, the Non Tip Feeder is designed to be left in situ and filled up with their daily feeds as often as required.
It is lightweight and easy to carry so can be moved and cleaned out as often as you like. No rough surfaces mean that it is easy to clean and food cannot get trapped on uneven surfaces thus maintaining levels of hygiene.
Out of stock
Why use the Non Tip Feeder:
- Natural Feeding position for horse
- Saves money on wasted feed
- Ensures supplements and medication are eaten and not lost on the floor
- Saves constant replacement of broken buckets
- No handles or parts for horses to get their legs trapped in
- Recommended by Horse & Hound Magazine