Top 10 gifts for your Pet this Holiday Season!
It’s that time of year again and time to get excited for the decorations, delicious food and winter walks. As always our pets will be right there celebrating with us during the festive season!
We all spoil our pets each year with treats and gifts, here is a must have list of the top 10 presents to give your beloved pets this Christmas!
10. Christmas Doggy Biscuits – (£4.50). Perfect for the holiday season these cute festive shaped biscuits will keep your dog happy. Great as a doggy stocking filler or to be shared by any furry guests you may be hosting over the holidays.
9. Spotty Mattress in Chocolate/Lime – (£30 – 335) With a choice of medium or large this super soft bed is a stylish, durable and an ideal relaxing place for your favourite pet. The mattress is flippable and easy to clean. Everyone needs a comforting bed during the mayhem of Christmas! Sold by
8. Personlised Bauble – (£9.99) Why not go the extra mile this year and include a personalized bauble on your tree… for your pet! With the help of getting personal you can create your own tree decoration complete with image and wording. A very personal and long lasting addition to your Christmas celebrations that can be used year after year!
7. Chuckit Light – (£20.69). This product is sold from Fetch the pet store from Ocado and is a perfect gift for your pet for the winter months as it glows in the dark! This is a fantastic toy for your dog and quickly charges under a bright light. The Chuckit Light is durable, easy to clean and also floats!
6. Muddy Paws 2 in 1 Waterproof Coat – (ranging from £10.49 – £28) Great for older pets or those who are taking longer to warm up after a cold day. You can get it out around September time each year to keep your pet nice and warm. You can even get a hi-vis one which is perfect for winter evenings!
5. Orbee-Tuff Strawberry toy – (£12.99) A cute little treat for your dog that gradually releases treats as your pet plays with it. Hours of fun for your pet and you can fill with whatever treats you choose, it is small in size ideal for smaller dogs.
4. Pet Stocking – (£7.99 – £18.99) Christmas would not be the same unless everyone in the house has their very own stocking and this includes your pet! Find yours on amazon where you can get different fillings depending on the animal. The Good Boy Luxury Dog Stocking is a great start to give your dogs the best quality treats.
3. PetproBio – (£9.99, 250ml) A completely natural product that boosts your pet’s digestive system and overall health. For those pet owners who want to give their animals the best with an extra boost of nutrients to support healthy skin and coats.
All you need to do is drop a few teaspoons in with your pet’s dinner. If you take regular supplements for your health/ diet why should your pets not benefit from the same!
2. The Torus Dog Bowl – (£32.99 – £35.99) This self-re-filling dog bowl is a must have gift for your pets, as well as you, this Christmas. Its is stylish, durable and travel friendly – easy and practical to use whilst staying with friends and family!
The dogs enjoy water that is filtered and cool and does not require batteries. They come in a range of sizes and colours and the non-slip feature is ideal for a busy kitchen with excitable dogs and lots of children running around.
1. Dog Bandana – (£9.95) These adorable doggy bandana come in a range of styles and sizes for your four legged friend and are the must have accessory for your pet this Christmas season! Ideal for smaller dogs, simply slip on and achieve instant cool with this hand made bandana.