How Dog Rocks can help save your lawn!
You will need 1 x 200g pack of Dog Rocks in each water bowl. They will last for 2 months and must be changed after 2 months. Do not split the pack, if you reduce the dosage by splitting the pack you will reduce the effectiveness of the product.
Dog Rocks are the most cost effective, genuine, natural and original product on the market. Dont be fooled by fakes!
Dog Rocks are mined from the earth, they are 100% natural and packed in sustainable lightweight card board pouches. No plastics what so ever!
There are no harmful effects to your pet. There is no change to the pH balance of the urine, the only side effect with correct use is a lovely green lawn or back yard.
We are here to help should you have any queries or questions, we are only an email or call away.
USA: Toll Free – 800 503 3914
Beware of other products claiming the same, Dog Rocks have been in the market since 2003 and there are reasons why they are market leader – with correct usage, they work and we provide excellent and considered customer care! There is no need to medicate your pet or feed it a supplement, Dog Rocks are convenient, natural and need to be replaced every 2 months. If your pet really doesn’t like a rock in his or her water bowl, put it in a jug/pitcher of water and decant from pitcher to water bowl.
We pride ourselves on your pet’s health, care and wellbeing. We enjoy ensuring that the grass can be turned around with the use of Dog Rocks and love hearing your stores. We are absolutely here to help answer any questions you may have so be in touch! Feedback is welcomed and we pride ourselves on serving you and your pet”
Dog Rocks work because the minerals in this natural occurring stone cause a magnetic charge in the pet’s water and in turn an ion exchange. The ion exchange destroys any impurities in
the water such as tin, nitrates and ammonia.
Dog Rocks will help stop pet urine burn patches ruining your lawn, grass and hedges.
One pack of Dog Rocks in your dog’s water bowl will keep your lawn in tip-top condition for up to 2 months. Many products claiming to cure your lawn of burn marks will lower the pH of your dog’s urine, which can cause urinary tract infections when used long term. Dog Rocks work by removing the nitrates from your dog’s drinking water and proven to have no change to the pH balance of your pet’s urine, it’s as simple as that.
The original, 100% natural solution to prevent dog urine burn marks on your lawn. Pet parent and vet endorsed worldwide.
CAUTION – Do not be fooled by other products claiming to be as effective as Dog Rocks; our’s are original, authentic, regularly lab tested, pets have been using our products for well over 15 years and we guarantee that they will work in 9 out of 10 cases.
Scroll down for more details on how Dog Rocks can save your lawn!
Dog Rocks Benefits
100% NaturalDog Rocks placed in your dog’s water bowl are the only 100% natural and hassle free solution to urine burn marks on your lawn and shrubs.
Safe for all household petsSafe for all household pets, Dog Rocks do not change the pH balance of the dog’s drinking water or urine; you are not medicating your dog in any way and there are no known side effects.
Discovered in AustraliaFirst discovered in Australia in the late ’90s, Dog Rocks® were tried and tested for many years and are now used by over a million dog owners worldwide to help stop pet urine from burning their grass.
HOW TO USE DOG ROCKS
Dog Rocks® are all natural and straight from the earth, and it is necessary to wash them prior to use. One package is the correct amount for one dog bowl holding up to 2 litres of water (3.5 pints).
Keep the bowl filled with water at all times. Just like your dog, the rocks need water to remain effective. Please keep your dog bowl filled with the appropriate amount of water.
It is important to let the rocks submerge in the water bowl 10 hours before they will be effective. Leave the rocks in the bowl and replace the rocks every 2 months.
- In times of hot weather you MAY need to “up” your dosage of Dog Rocks purely because your dog will be drinking more water.
- You could put one pack of Dog Rocks in your pet’s water bowl and one pack a jug/pitcher of water and decant from pitcher to water bowl.
- Remember you need one pack (200g) of Dog Rocks in every water bowl your dog drinks from.
- Try to restrict them drinking on a regular basis from puddles, rivers and streams where you can.
- Try to restrict them drinking on a regular basis from puddles, rivers and streams where you can.
- Every dog, household and situation is different but once you have found out what “dosage” suits you and your situation, there is no reason to have burn patches on your grass.
- From our tests we have found that Dog Rocks works in 9 out of 10 cases.
- We are 100% here to help if you have queries or questions so please be in touch at email@example.com
- Replace your Dog Rocks® every 2 months and for best results, refresh the water at night every two to three days, topping up at night in between
- If your dog removes the rocks from the water bowl, you can place the rocks in a jug (max 2 litres) and fill the water bowl from the jug. Keep the jug topped up at all times
- If you use a large amount of fertilizer on your lawn, it is best to reduce these quantities as it could reduce the effectiveness of Dog Rocks®
- In times of extremely sunny weather you may have to “up” the dosage of Dog Rocks®. It is not exact science and every dog is different, but once you have sussed out what works for you, there is no reason for any more burn patches
- Dog Rocks® may not work as well for a dog or bitch eating a lot of red meat. If you can reduce the red meat content in their diet, you should be able to enjoy a green lawn all year round
- Dog Rocks® isn’t a miracle cure! It won’t bring dead lawns back to life right away, you may need to re-sew and water, but in 9 out of 10 cases it will stop new patches from forming with continual use.
- We find that Dog Rocks work for about 9 out of 10 households because every dog, every situation and every household is different.
- Please read all instructions for use and remember you need 1 whole pack or 200g of Dog Rocks in every 2 litres of water.
WATCH HOW DOG ROCKS CAN SAVE YOUR LAWN
Meredith Kelly Ohio, USA
Pamela Fattal Michigan, USA
Fiona Buckley House Veterinary Surgery
Sarah Vizard Philly, USA
Dog Rocks are a coherent Rock with a mechanically stable framework meaning no significant mineral particles are released into the pet’s drinking water. In other words, Dog Rocks do not break down or leak anything into the pet’s drinking water. Dog Rocks provide a stable matrix and a micro-porous medium in which active components are able to act as a water purifying agent through ion exchange. So when placed in water, Dog Rocks will help purify the water by removing some nitrates, ammonia and harmful trace elements thereby giving your dog a cleaner source of water and lowering the amount of nitrates found in their diet. This in turn lowers the amount that is expelled in their urine. An overload of nitrates in urine will cause lawns to burn. Dogs do produce nitrates as a by-product from the protein in their diet, but the difference between too much nitrate that will kill the grass and the amount of nitrate that will be good for the grass is very small.
Yes we have customers who use Dog Rocks with pet water fountains very successfully as the water is the same water, it is just being pumped round in a cycle.
Dog Rocks come from Australia. Tests are carried out to ensure that the supply is consistent year on year. The source of the Rocks is native and unique to a particular area in Australia and despite spending on tens of thousands of £ & $ with the best geologists on the planet, we are yet to find another source, so watch this space!
Dog Rocks are 100% natural and will not change the pH balance of your dog’s urine, so they will not harm your dog at all. Please make sure you follow the directions of use.
Dog Rocks act like a sponge or a filter; they reach their saturation point after this period and are no longer able to absorb any more impurities.
Dog Rocks take just 8-10 hours to start working in the water. After 8-10 hours no new burn patches will occur….however it won’t fix the old spots! With proper lawn maintenance you will see vast improvements in 5 weeks. You won’t see any difference in the rock when it’s working.
Dog Rocks are used to help prevent those nasty urine burn patches; they cannot bring back dead lawn back to life. However, with proper lawn care you will start to see a noticeable difference in around 5 weeks.
Yes, Dog Rocks can be used for cats with great effect and in the same way. Dog Rocks are a 100% natural product with no side effects and no change to the pH balance of your pet’s urine. Our studies have shown and our sales have proven that Dog Rocks are safe for all breeds of dogs, cats, rabbits and any other pet you share your household with. We do not however market Dog Rocks for cats as it is impossible to ensure they only drink from the bowl with the Rocks in. Cats wander in ways a dog can’t and we have no way of knowing where else they drink from. Unfortunately there are no benefits to the cat urine smell – it makes no difference at all!
Yes, for best results you will need to ensure that your dog always drinks from water that has been filtered by the Rocks.
Yes you can change the water as usual, try to change it every couple of days and just top up at night after your dog’s last drink. Sticking to this practice means that the Dog Rocks have as long as possible sitting in the water.
Igneous Rocks are common worldwide. Igneous Rocks are not consistent & the cooling speed after eruption from the earth’s core will alter the internal Rock structure. Research & development is continual & samples from around the world are being tested to find other sources in order to reduce our carbon footprint & shipping. To date we have found no match. Watch this space!