Dog Rocks Benefits
Stop pet pee burning grass…naturally
100% NaturalDog Rocks placed in your dog’s water bowl are the only 100% natural and hassle free solution to urine burn marks on your lawn and shrubs.
Safe for all household petsSafe for all household pets, Dog Rocks do not change the pH balance of the dog’s drinking water or urine; you are not medicating your dog in any way and there are no known side effects.
Discovered in AustraliaFirst discovered in Australia in the late ’90s, Dog Rocks® were tried and tested for many years and are now used by over a million dog owners worldwide to help stop pet urine from burning their grass.
HOW TO USE DOG ROCKS
The rule of thumb is 100g Dog Rocks to 1 litre of water.
Dog Rocks come in 100g, 200g and 600g packs.
Try to ensure that all the water your dog drinks has been ‘treated’ by Dog Rocks for maximum effectiveness.
Dog Rocks are naturally mined, we cannot regulate the size more than we do but you should have either 2 or 3 rocks per 200g pack.
Each rock being about the size of a child’s fist, no smaller – to stop your pet ingesting product.
Dog Rocks® are all natural and straight from the earth, and it is necessary to wash them prior to use. A 200g pack is the correct amount for one dog of normal size with an average 2 litre water bowl.
It is important to let the rocks submerge in the water bowl or pitcher 10 hours before use for them to be effective. Leave the rocks in the pitcher and replace every 2 months. Change the water as you normally would. If your dog drinks a lot of water or you frequently top up his or her bowl, put another pack in a pitcher of water and top up from there, that way your water is being treated by Dog Rocks all the time.
Just like your dog, the rocks need water to remain effective. Every time you fill up your dog's water bowl, fill the pitcher back to the 2L (1/2 gallon) mark.
Try to restrict them drinking on a regular basis from puddles, rivers, and streams. Bring water with you when you bring your dog to the office with you or whenever your dog is away from home.
Customise your plan
1.Are you from UK or US?
2.How much water does your dog bowl hold?
4.Choose your order
During these challenging times we are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best possible value and service. When clicking on the button below you will be taken to the best and most economical ecommerce platform that stocks our products, this might vary per country
- In times of hot weather you MAY need to “up” your dosage of Dog Rocks purely because your dog will be drinking more water.
- You could put one pack of Dog Rocks in your pet’s water bowl and one pack a jug/pitcher of water and decant from pitcher to water bowl.
- Remember you need one pack (200g) of Dog Rocks in every water bowl your dog drinks from.
- Try to restrict them drinking on a regular basis from puddles, rivers and streams where you can.
- Every dog, household and situation is different, but trust us, once you have found out what “dosage” suits you and your situation, there is no reason to have burn patches on your grass.
- From our tests we have found that Dog Rocks works in 9 out of 10 cases.
- We are 100% here to help if you have queries or questions so please be in touch at email@example.com
- Replace your Dog Rocks® every 2 months and for best results, refresh the water at night every two to three days, topping up at night in between
- If your dog removes the rocks from the water bowl, you can place the rocks in a jug (max 2 litres) and fill the water bowl from the jug. Keep the jug topped up at all times
- If you use a large amount of fertilizer on your lawn, it is best to reduce these quantities as it could reduce the effectiveness of Dog Rocks®
- In times of extremely sunny weather you may have to “up” the dosage of Dog Rocks®. It is not exact science and every dog is different, but once you have sussed out what works for you, there is no reason for any more burn patches
- Dog Rocks® may not work as well for a dog or bitch eating a lot of red meat. If you can reduce the red meat content in their diet, you should be able to enjoy a green lawn all year round
- Dog Rocks® isn’t a miracle cure! It won’t bring dead lawns back to life right away, you may need to re-sew and water, but in 9 out of 10 cases it will stop new patches from forming with continual use.
- We find that Dog Rocks work for about 9 out of 10 households because every dog, every situation and every household is different.
- Please read all instructions for use and remember you need 1 whole pack or 200g of Dog Rocks in every 2 litres of water.
Meredith Kelly Ohio, USA
Pamela Fattal Michigan, USA
Fiona Buckley House Veterinary Surgery
Sarah Vizard Philly, USA
How Dog Rocks can help save your lawn!
Dog Rocks are a cost effective and natural product for keeping your lawn free from urine discolouration.
The igneous rocks are mined in Australia meaning they are 100% natural. We package these in sustainable, lightweight cardboard pouches to fulfill our eco pledge – we’re proud to say we’re plastic free.
Per 1 standard size bowl containing between 1-2 litres, you will need 1 x 200g pack of Dog Rocks. One pack will last for 2 months and then must be changed to ensure continued results. If you split the pack you will be reducing the effectiveness of the product.
You can trust that there are no harmful side effects to your pet – no effect on pH balance, the only outcome with correct use will be healthy, green grass!
We are always here to help should you have any queries or questions, we are only an email or call away.
Dog Rocks have been in the market since 2003, and there is a reason why we are the market leader! We provide to over a million customers worldwide, and continue to grow – endorsed by scientists, vets, gardeners and happy dog-owners alike!
With correct usage, Dog Rocks are proven to effectively work to change your gardens appearance from damaged to healthy – preventing new burn marks from appearing. We also pride ourselves in excellent and considered customer care, always here to help.
Free from chemicals, Dog Rocks are so convenient to use! All you need to do is place the rocks in your pets water bowl and replace every 2 months. Your pet doesn’t like anything in their water bowl? No problem! Just place the rocks in a jug or pitcher of water and decant from there.
We enjoy ensuring we can do the upmost to provide you with green grass with the magic of Dog Rocks. We’re only ever a call or email away to answer any query that pops up! Feedback is welcomed and we pride ourselves on serving you and your pet.
Want to share your results? Use #MyDogRocks and we’d love to see/hear all about it!
Dog Rocks work like a sponge! The minerals in the natural occurring igneous stone cause a magnetic charge in water and in turn cause an ion exchange, The ion exchange absorbs any impurities in the water such as tin, nitrates and ammonia leaving it instead in a purified state for your pet. As they drink this, less nitrates enter their bodies meaning their urine causes no burn marks.
You will need 1 x 200g pack in every 2 litres of water. If your bowl is smaller, a 100g pack of Dog Rocks per 1 litre will do.
You can put your rocks in a jug of water and decant from jug or pitcher to water bowl.
Ensure you change your Rocks every 2 months.
Every dog, every household and every situation is different, but if you use the calculations below as a starting point, you can’t go too far wrong!
0 – 0.5
200g (1 x 200g bag)
0.5 – 1
400g (2 x 200g bags)
1 – 1.5
600g (3 x 200g bags OR 1 x 600g bag)
1.5 – 2
800g (4 x 200g bags OR 1 x 600g + 1 x 200g bags)
2 – 2.5
1000g (5 x 200g bags OR 1 x 600g + 2 x 200g bags)